REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency (UCHRA) will solicit bids from qualified companies for office furniture with the below specifications:
All furniture, excluding chairs, is to be grey in color and wood or laminate material. Companies can submit multiple proposals; however, each individual proposal should be the same brand/style throughout the proposal. (Multiple brands or mismatched furniture in a proposal will not be accepted).
- 8 – L shaped desks (full coverage to the ground) at a minimum of two (2) drawers for storage.
- 11 – Multi-use lateral filing cabinets
- 11 – Glass storage cabinets (to be placed on top of multi-use files)
- 3 – U-shaped desks, (full coverage to the ground) at a minimum of four (4) drawers for storage.
- 3 – Hutches with glass front doors for U-shaped desks
- 2 – 48-inch to 56-inch round tables
- 1 – Oval conference table (71 inches or less)
- 26 – Black cushioned office guest chairs (armless)
- 14 – Black cushioned conference chairs (with or without arms)
- 12 – High-back desk chairs (with arms and wheels)
For clarifications or any additional questions, contact Megan Spurgeon at MSpurgeon@uchra.com or (931) 267-3446 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Request for Proposals
UCHRA will solicit bids from qualified companies for complete office furniture for 11 offices.
Bids must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Bids will be accepted until 1 p.m. CST on Sept. 1, 2022, and opened at that time via web conferencing at meet.google.com/dyo-socu-fex
The subject line of the submitted proposal should read “Empower Upper Cumberland Office Furniture.” UCHRA has the right to reject any and all bids. UCHRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Scope of Work:
All proposed bids MUST include delivery and set-up. Additionally, all furniture must be guaranteed and installed no later than Oct. 15, 2022. UCHRA is a tax-exempt organization, and as such tax should not be included in the quote. UCHRA reserves the right to reduce the quantity of furniture purchased based on the bid price.
UCHRA will not be responsible for any costs incurred by the respondents in the preparation of their responses.
Acknowledgment of Proposal Terms:
In order to be considered all proposals must acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions stated in this request for proposal in the body of their email response.