The Upper Cumberland Development District has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist. The Human Resources Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including details concerning benefits, and leave, and company policies and practices.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource protocol including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; productivity; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Track LOA (Leave of Absence) pertaining to FMLA, Short & Long Term Disability, and Workers’ Comp
- File LOA claims in a timely manner with the benefits services provider
- Compose and distribute various reports
- Attend Safety Committee Meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinate Benefits Open Enrollment meetings for staff at both UCDD and UCHRA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
The successful applicant will possess Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer